Standalone Water Heater Wired Leak Detection & Supply Line Shut-Off System from leakSMART™
$ 199.00 $ 149.00
A water heater can begin to leak in your basement or supply closet without you realizing it --before it’s too late. You can prevent water damage from your water heater with the Standalone Water Heater Wired Leak Detection & Supply Line Shut-Off System from leakSMART™ -- a closed-circuit leak protection system designed exclusively for your water heater. When a water leak is detected from around your water heater, the water will be quickly shut off to prevent devastating water damage.
- Designed exclusively to eliminate leaks from your home's water heater
- Closed-circuit, wired system
- The LED Control Panel is easy-to-read and uses lighted function buttons
- AC power with battery back-up capabilities for continued operations in the event of a power outage
- Full-port, motorized brass water ball valves that are lead-free compliant
- System performs automatic monthly maintenance cycling of the valves for reliable, continuous operation
- Activates an audible alarm when a leak is detected
- After leak detection, system can be reset and reused with a touch of a button
- Can accommodate additional wired leakSMART Appliance Water Leak Sensors (sold separately)
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
- One (1) LED Control Panel
- Two (1) Motorized Brass Water Ball Valve (3/4" FIP X 3/4" MIP)
- One (1) - Wired Water Leak Sensor
- One (1) AC Power Adaptor
*Not for use with leakSMART™ Complete Leak Protection Kits - Main Water Supply Control & Shut-off System
**Batteries not included
WARNING: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Protect your home from leaks from your water heater with a Standalone Washing Machine Wired Leak Detection & Supply Line Shut-Off System from leakSMART™
Need additional Wired Sensors? You can find them here.
Interested in whole home protection from water leaks? Learn more about leakSMART Complete Home Water Protection.